Top 10 Best WiFi LED Bulb Reviews in 2020
Technology is changing the world at a really fast pace. There was a time when the regular light bulbs were considered to be a luxury but with time, the world was introduced to LED bulbs. LED bulbs came with an advantage of a long life and they are also very much energy efficient. This was not the end, soon came the Wi-Fi LED Bulbs. They changed the way you light your house. The main feature of these Wi-Fi LED Bulbs is that they can change the color with a click on your phone. Most of these bulbs can also be controlled from the voice. Apart from changing the color, you can also control the intensity of the bulb.
So imagine your bedroom and if you want to read in your bedroom then you can change the color of the bulb to white. Whereas, if you want to sleep with a light on, then you can change the color of the bulb to a red or a purple one which has a calming effect. The technology is now cheap and you can get it for a much affordable price. You can also check here our 10 Best LED Bulb Daylight Reviews For 2020.
How to Operate Wi-Fi LED Bulbs
It is quite simple to use these bulbs as you have to connect the bulb to a regular socket and you need to connect the bulb to a Wi-Fi network. Once that is done, you can go ahead and install the application on your Android or iOS device. The light can now be controlled by simply using the application on your phone. Impressive, isn’t it? Well, these bulbs are of a great utility and they can change the ambiance of your room in a minute. Some of the bulbs may require an addition hub and that is usually a part of the package.
If you are also willing to purchase the Wi-Fi LED Bulbs then you can go ahead and make a purchase right before the New Year as you will be able to set the right ambiance for New Year party. To help you, we have compiled a list of top 10 Wi-Fi LED Bulbs and we have also listed the pros and cons of each product. In addition to this, we considered criteria like the durability of the bulb, features, warranty offered and value for money while compiling the list.
Here is the list of Top 10 Best Wi-Fi LED Bulb in 2020.
Table of Contents
LOHAS Smart LED Bulb has Following Specifications
- The bulb can be controlled with an iOS Device, Android Device, Alexa and even Google Home.
- The bulb can be programmed to one of the 16 million colors it supports and the operating intensity of the bulb is between 2000K and 9000K.
- The bulb is quite easy to install and it just a three-step process to set up the whole system.
- The bulb can be controlled with various voice platforms like Google Home and Alexa.
- The bulb can be connected to a group and they can be controlled with a single application from anywhere in the world.
- The bulb comes with only 1 year’s warranty.
- The bulb might not feel bright while being used in a single room.
Minger Smart Bulb has Following Specifications
- The bulb can be programmed in one of the 16 million colors and another advantage of the bulb is that the bulb doesn’t require any bridge to be connected to the network.
- There are various modes in the application and you can change the color as per the mood.
- The bulb also comes with a built-in timer and hence you can turn off the bulb with an automatic timer on your phone.
- You can change the color of the bulb by simply capturing the color with your camera on the phone.
- The bulb also comes with a timer and the application to control the bulb is also available for iPad and Apple Watch.
- The application is not very user-friendly and it needs a lot of improvement.
Kimitech Smart LED Light Bulb has Following Specifications
- This bulb is compatible with all Android and Apple Device. In addition to this, the bulb also supports voice control with Alexa.
- It is also possible to set timers and countdowns on the bulb and the bulb has a long life.
- The application also has various mood settings.
- There is no requirement of a bridge to use the bulb and the bulb can be used with the existing Wi-Fi Router.
- The bulb is really affordable and it offers all sorts of features.
- The bulb may not feel bright enough for a room as the luminous intensity of the bulb is low.
LUMIMAN Smart LED Bulb has Following Specifications
- This bulb can be used with the application and with the voice control as well.
- It just takes 20 seconds to set up this bulb and that acts to a great advantage.
- The bulb comes with a two-year warranty and the helpdesk is available around the clock to help you with your queries.
- The bulb is reliable and it comes with a 24-month warranty.
- It is really easy to set up the bulb and it doesn’t really take more than 20 seconds to set up the bulb.
- The bulb is expensive when compared to other brands.
Expower Smart Wi-Fi Light Bulb has Following Specifications
- The bulb can be controlled with the application on the phone and in a recent update; the developers have added the support to control the bulb via voice control.
- The bulb supports over 16 million colors which can be programmed using the application or the voice.
- The company also provides a 12-month warranty on the bulb and there are three different colors available for the base of the bulb.
- The bulb comes with various options in terms of the base color.
- The bulb is really affordable and it is probably the cheapest one in the market.
- It is really easy to set up the bulb and there is also an option to set up a timer on the bulb.
- The brightness of the bulb is relatively low and it comes only with a 12-month warranty.
Lakes LED Smart Wi-Fi Light has Following Specifications
- The bulb can be programmed in one of the 16 million supported colors and it is also possible to use the bulb with Amazon Echo Alexa.
- The bulb is highly efficient the bulb is really affordable. The bulbs can save over 80% of electricity when compared to a regular bulb.
- It is also possible to set up a timer on the bulb.
- The bulb from LE LED comes with a three-year warranty and this is one of the best in class.
- The company doesn’t charge a premium for the three-year warranty and the bulb is available at an affordable price.
- The application is quite easy to use.
- There could be an issue with the setup and you might have to seek help from the manufacturer during the setup phase.
Wallfire Wi-Fi LED Light Bulbs has Following Specifications
- The bulb can work with the application as well as most of the voice control hardware like Alexa.
- Just like other bulbs, this one can also be programmed as per the mood and it is also possible to choose any other color from the 16 million supported colors.
- The timer function is also supported by this bulb.
- It is possible to connect the group of the bulb and control them as a group of as an individual bulb.
- The bulbs have a lifetime of over 30 thousand hours. In addition to this, the bulb also supports the timer settings.
- The bulb is not compatible with Google Home whereas most of the bulbs are compatible with the Google Home.
Lawnko Wi-Fi Smart LED Light Bulb has Following Specifications
- The bulb is easy to set up and there is also another variant available for the bulb which can be activated with motion. However, that one is not controlled via Wi-Fi.
- The bulb supports voice control along with the application based control over Wi-Fi and the bulb is also dimmable.
- The application also has a mode to select the moods and set up a color based on the mood of the user.
- The bulb is easy to set up and use and the bulb has a lifetime of over 1 lakh hours. This makes the bulb really durable.
- The bulb only comes with a year’s warranty and that is a major turn off in case of this bulb.
- In long term, there could be flickering in the bulb.
Charque Smart Wi-Fi Light Bulb has Following Specifications
- The bulb can be controlled using the application on mobile and it is also possible to use the voice control for controlling the bulb.
- The bulb comes with the timer and other such feature which are offered by other brands.
- The bulb is highly durable and the product comes with 2 years of warranty on all the products.
- The bulb can work over the mobile data connection as well which basically kills your dependency on Wi-Fi. You can easily control the bulb using 4G.
- The bulb can be operated remotely. This means that if your bulb is connected through Wi-Fi then you can simply use a 3G network on phone to control the bulb
- The company offers 2 years of warranty on the bulb
- The bulb can change colors but it is not possible to dim the bulb.
Nephelaw Smart Wi-Fi LED Bulb has Following Specifications
- This bulb also supports voice as well as application-based control and the bulb has support for over 16 million colors.
- The bulb comes with mood settings and it can support up to 8 different scenes.
- It is possible to set up a timer on the bulb and the total lifetime of the bulb is about 25,000 hours.
- The bulb is easy to use and it has timer function to help the user.
- The bulb is dimmable and hence it can also serve the function of a night lamp in a room.
- The application used to control the bulb needs a little improvement.
These are the best Wi-Fi LED bulbs available in the market and in addition to this; these bulbs are available for a discount on Amazon and other e-commerce platforms. You can choose one of the products mentioned above and you will surely fall in love with this new technology.