Top 10 Best Fake Christmas Trees Review For 2021
The Christmas is approaching and everyone is on holiday spirits. During this time, you might be busy in exchanging gifts, decorating the house and buying gifts for the loved ones but you should not forget an essential part of the Christmas. Yes, that is right, you must not forget the Christmas Tree. Gone are the days when people used to buy or grow a Christmas tree, today, people prefer buying an artificial Christmas tree as it comes with a lot of advantages. There is no need of maintaining the tree and the storage of the Christmas tree is also not a challenge. You can also decorate the tree and there is no fire hazard as these trees are usually fireproof.
The trees are available in different sizes and different designs. In addition to this, it is totally impossible to find the difference between an artificial tree and the real tree so a lot of people now prefer an artificial Christmas tree. Some of these trees also come with lights and decorations pre-installed which makes it easy for you to complete the installation. There are also trees which you can decorate with your children and give wings to their creativity. Check this review also if you are planning to buy best Christmas Light Projectors.
If you have not bought a Christmas tree yet then this article is especially for you as we have listed the top 10 Christmas tree available online and in addition to this, we have also listed some of the pros and cons of these trees to help you in making a choice. Here is the list.
Best Buy Fake (Artificial) Christmas Tree Reviews 2021
Top 10 Artificial Christmas tree for Christmas Day Celebrations
Table of Contents
This is one of the best tree available online and the tree is 6 feet and 5 inches tall. In addition to this, the tree has a diameter of 42 inches and hence it looks really amazing. The tree also consists of pre-installed lights. The lights can be controlled with a remote control as well and it is really easy to install the tree. The tree comes in three sections and you can install it in minutes.
- The tree has 500 colors changing LED light installed and it comes with a remote to control the lights.
- The tree has a sturdy design and because of the different sections, it is easy to store the tree after Christmas.
- The metal stand is foldable and you can store the tree by simply folding the stand.
- The tree is really expensive but it is worth your money. It might not be for the people who are looking for an affordable Christmas tree.
If you are looking for something compact then you may not proceed any further in the list as this is the right Christmas tree for you. The tree is really slim and it is available in four different sizes. The size available is 6.5 feet, 7.5 feet, 9 feet and 12 feet. You can choose between buying a broad tree or a slim tree and it also comes with a metal stand.
- The tree is really compact and it is perfect for the people who have space constraints in their house.
- The tree is available in different size
- There is lack of decoration and the 12 feet variant of this tree is really expensive.
If you do not want a tree that is 5 feet or taller, then you can order this tree for the festival season as the tree is only 3 feet tall. In addition to this, the tree has a diameter of 23 inches. Talking about the branches, the tree comes with 76 branches and that makes the tree look really dense.
- There is no assembly required and the tree is short in height
- The tree is quite affordable and the tree can also be kept on a tabletop
- There is no option for customization or adding lights. The decoration needs to be purchased separately.
If you are living in a small apartment and you need a tree just small enough to fit in your bedroom then you can go ahead and purchase VGA 28 Inches Christmas tree. The tree has a burlap base and it is really easy to store the tree because of small size.
- It is possible to keep the tree anywhere in the house as the tree is just 28 inches tall.
- The tree costs less than $20 and hence it is a perfect Christmas tree for the one who is not willing to spend much on a Christmas tree.
- The tree doesn’t look dense at all and it is a very simple design.
Next on our list is a Christmas tree from Cheerson and this tree is 7.5 feet high. There are no options for size or color but the tree is made of high-quality material. It has a 3 section design which is easy to store and easy to assemble. There are over 1300 branches of the tree and the metal base of the tree is the foldable type.
- The tree has a really stable base and the tree is easy to assemble because of the presence of three sections.
- There is a lot of space on the tree to decorate it with different goodies.
- There is no decoration on the tree and the tree is available only in one size.
If you want a tree for indoor use then you can buy this tree. The tree has about 680 branches and it comes with a burlap base. In addition to this, the tree also has pine cones and the tree has a height of 30 inches.
- The tree is perfect for indoor use.
- It is easy to store the tree and you can reuse it the next year.
- There are only 2 options for the size
This Christmas tree from National Tree Company is really popular among people and the tree is available in two sizes. You can choose from a 7.5 feet variant and 9 feet variant for your house. This tree also has three sections which make it easy to install.
- The tree is fireproof and that is one of the greatest advantages of the tree.
- The Christmas tree comes with a 5-year
- The tree also comes with a carton which can be used to pack the tree after the use.
- There is no option for adding the decorations to the tree and hence it looks really simple.
This Tree is available in many different sizes and you can choose from 4.5 feet, 6 feet, 6.5 feet, 7 feet, and 7.5 feet. You also have an option to choose the lights and you may buy a tree without the lights as well. Talking about the material, the tree is made of PVC and it has over 2100 branches on the set.
- The tree is highly customizable as you get to choose the size and the lights you want.
- The tree comes with a 5-year warranty on tree and foliage.
- This is again quite an expensive tree and adding lights further amplifies the cost of the tree.
This tree is made up of PVC and it is available in two different sizes. You also have the option to choose from two colors here. The two sizes available here are 5 feet and 6 feet. In addition to this, it is possible for you to even install the tree on the exterior of the house as the tree is waterproof. The stand of the tree provide adequate support to the tree and hence you do not have to worry about the winds as well.
- The tree is really durable and it is also affordable.
- You have the option to choose the size as per your requirement.
- The tree doesn’t come with any sort of decoration and hence you would have to purchase the decorations separately.
- The tree looks a little less dense when compared with other Christmas trees.
This is another best selling tree on our list. The tree comes in two different sizes and they are really affordable. The tree also has over 1500 branches and it is easy to assemble the tree in a couple of minutes. You can decorate the tree easily because of the ample space on the branches.
- The tree is really affordable and durable. There is no compromise on the quality of the tree.
- The tree comes with the instruction booklet to help you with decorations.
- There is no option to customize the tree and lights are not a part of standard package.
Artificial Christmas tree Assembly, Use, & Care Instructions
So if you are worried about the assembly, care and use of the artificial Christmas tree then do not worry as below are all the details. For your convenience, we have divided this section into three sub-sections.
Assembly of Artificial Christmas Trees
Assembly of the artificial Christmas tree is quite easy. Each package is accompanied with a user guide and here are the general steps to follow
- Take out all the parts of the Christmas tree and keep them at a place where you want to place the Christmas tree.
- Now, checkout the tags on the different section of the tree’s and start assembling them. Assemble the base first.
- Once you have assembled the base, join the bottom most section of the tree with the base and then start assembling the part over and above this section. Ensure that the pole is properly secured to the base.
- If you have electrical parts along with the artificial Christmas tree then you can follow the instruction book and assemble these lights as per the guidance.
Use of Artificial Christmas Trees
During the use, you need to shape up your Christmas tree. In the package, the Christmas tree is encapsulated and hence all the parts of the pole are sticking to each other. So during the first time use, simply start adjusting all the branches from the bottom of the tree and move your way to the top.
Adjust each branch upward and create a layer effect with all those branches. Ensure that there is not a lot of empty space between the two branches. This will add on to the show. If in case, you purchased a tree that has lights then turn on the power supply while adjusting the branches as this will give you an exact idea of what you want.
Care of Artificial Christmas Trees
The best part about the artificial Christmas tree is that it doesn’t require a lot of care. Most importantly, you can reuse the Christmas tree in the next season as well. However, you need to be a little careful while dismantling the Christmas tree.
During the dismantling, first, remove the lights and the ornaments from the Christmas tree. Once that is done, you can remove each and every section of the tree one by one. Carry each of the section and pack it properly.
You also need to ensure that you are not putting any kind of pressure on the branch. Now once you have wrapped the tree, you can box it and keep it in your storeroom where it would be away from sunlight and humidity.
These are the best artificial Christmas trees available in the market. You can choose the one which suits you the most. Do consider the height, decorations, branches, and material in mind while making the final decision. You can also order the decoration material along with the tree and do ensure that your tree comes with a stand. And well, we will now conclude this list with Merry Christmas.