Top 10 Best Christmas Light Projectors (Laser & LED) Reviews
Christmas is gradually drawing near and so we need to design and lighten up our houses to look beautiful and radiant. Christmas light always creates a beautiful and joyous festive atmosphere with its different colors and patterns of illumination. It is not just about buying any kind of Christmas light but you need to look out for the best so it can give that perfect beautiful radiant illumination and also last longer.
This is why when you want to buy a Christmas light in this Christmas season you need to look at for Christmas light with Laser and LED features. They are easy to mount and are the most durable with different beautiful illuminating colors and patterns. See also our Best Fake (Artificial) Christmas Trees Reviews.
We are going to have a close look at the top 10 best laser Christmas light and LED Christmas light projector available in the market so that you have adequate information on the best one to buy.
Table of Contents
1. HappyHapi Laser Christmas Lights
This Christmas laser light projector has the following specifications:
- It has a moving star laser with 19 patterns and 5 themes.
- It has an automatic timer function that you can set to makes it turn off after 2hrs, 3hrs, 4hrs, 6hrs, or 8 hrs.
- It comes with a RF remote control that allows you to control it from 3 meters away.
- It has 3 colors which are red, green and blue star.
- It is built with aluminium alloy cover.
- It is of high quality and can rotate 270 degrees.
- It works perfectly in a temperature range of -26 degree Celsius to 45 degree Celsius.
- It covers an area up to 50ft x 50ft area.
- It can be used for both indoor and outdoor lighting
- It is waterproof and snow proof
- It is very reliable and durable.
- If the weather is very cold, it takes more time to lighten up.
2. Star Shower As Seen on TV Static Laser Lights Star Projector
This star shower laser lights projector has the following specifications:
- It covers an area of over 3,200 square feet.
- It illuminates brilliant and beautiful starlight.
- It is weather resistance.
- Its bulb has a power of 5mW and has a Class 3R classification.
- It has 2 laser modes.
- It has a built-In light sensor that automatically turns it off during the day and turns it on at night.
- It is great for both indoor and outdoor use.
- It is energy efficient.
- Easy to use, no ladder or hanging string needed.
- Only has red and blue color.
3. Demeao Laser Light projector – Christmas Lights Projector, Laser Lights
The Demeao laser light projector has the following specifications:
- It has a remote control which can be used to choose light color and moving pattern.
- It has an automatic timer which you can set to off at dawn and on when it is dark.
- It has 3 illuminating modes which are single red, single green, both red and green.
- Rain and snow resistant.
- It is light and it comes with a metal shield.
- It has good heat dissipation and lasts long.
- 3 mounting method to choose from which includes wall, ground or tripod mounting.
- It is easy to install.
- It has a wide range of projection.
- It has a good energy efficiency.
- Used for both indoor and outdoor.
4. 1byone Christmas Outdoor Laser Light Projector
This laser light projector has the following specifications:
- The laser lights can cover up to 2,100 square feet from a distance of 20 feet away.
- 0mW power output.
- Automatic timer that turns off automatically after 6 hours and turns back on after 18 hours. You can also set your preferred time with the remote.
- It is weather resistance.
- Laser Class 111A, FDA certificated.
- Remote control distance of 30ft away.
- It comes with 12 months warranty.
- It is easy to install and use. Just plug in and turn it on.
- Perfect for Christmas, parties, clubhouse and so on.
- Energy efficiency to maximize electricity.
- It is long lasting.
- Only red and green lights.
5. Fiery Youth Christmas Laser Projector Lights
The Fiery Youth Christmas Laser LED projector light has the following specifications:
- The laser light has different 8 patterns of illumination of red and green with a unique blue LED background light.
- It has a coverage range of 2,100 square feet.
- It is water resistant, with a high standard laser light with IP65 waterproof and a durable metal shell that can withstand rain, snow or intense sunlight.
- It has an RF wireless remote control of range distance up to 15 meters. You can control the lighting and change the illumination pattern with the remote control.
- It has an intelligent timer which can be pre-set according to your desire. You can set it to work for 2, 4 or 8 hours before going off.
- It is an ideal laser light for Christmas designs, wedding halls, garden decorations, parties and so on.
- It lasts long and reliable.
- It is easy to mount and also easy to use.
- Energy efficiency that helps to maximize the usage of electricity.
- It can be used both for outdoor and indoor purposes.
6. Clustars Christmas Laser Lights – Outdoor Projector lights
The Clustars Christmas Laser lights have the following specifications:
- It has a wide coverage area of up to 300 square feet.
- It comes with a remote control which you can use to control the light and pattern.
- It has 3 color modes which include red, green, red and green options.
- It is water proof and can operate at a temperature of -35 degree Celsius to 40 degree Celsius.
- It is made of plastic and has a unique metal dissipation design to avoid overheating from the laser light.
- It has an auto-timer feature that turns it off after working for 6 hours and turns it back on after 18 hours.
- It is used for both indoor and outdoor lightening
- It is easy to install and use.
- It is great for Christmas celebration, parties, wedding halls, garden decorations and other decorative purposes.
- Energy efficiency.
- At below -20 degree Celsius the laser will be dim when turned on and could take between 10 to 20 minutes for it to fully illuminate.
- The laser light is dangerous to the eyes.
7. Geekers Laser Light – Christmas Laser Lights
This Geekers Laser light has the following specifications:
- It has 18 Patterns Laser Light that projects 18 different patterns of light.
- It has a large coverage area.
- It has an auto-timer function
- It has an FR remote control that can be used 15 meters away. The remote can be used to time the laser light and set lightening patterns.
- It is made of metal shell with good heat dissipation which increases its longevity.
- It is waterproof and snow proof so you don’t need to worry about the snow or rain.
- It has 3 different colors which include red, green and blue.
- It is easy to install and use.
- It can be used in wedding ceremonies, parties, bars, Christmas, holiday decorations, Valentine day and so on.
- It is safe and convenient to use.
- It works perfectly at a temperature of -40 degree Celsius to a temperature of 40 degree Celsius.
- The lighting bulbs are LED bulbs.
8. Geekers Laser Lights Christmas LED Projector
The Geekers Laser Lights LED projector has the following specifications:
- It has 3 lighting color modes which include red, green, red and green modes.
- It has a wide area coverage of up to 2000 square feet.
- It comes with an RF remote control that can be used 15 meters away.
- It has an auto-timer which can be used to time its on and off for 2/4/8hours.
- It is waterproof and weather resistance.
- It has an auto-rotating lightening effect.
- It is suitable for Christmas, birthday celebrations, parties, weddings, garden lightening, bars e.t.c.
- It is easy to install with 3 different installation methods which include the ground mounting, the wall mounting, and tripod mounting.
- It can be used both indoor and outdoor.
- It comes with multi-technical certifications and guarantee.
- It works perfectly at a temperature of -26 degree Celsius to 32 degree Celsius.
9. Poeland Christmas Laser Light Moving Firefly Outdoor Projector
This Christmas Laser light has the following specifications:
- It has two light modes which are red and green.
- It has a moving or static rotation effect with light beam of more than 1000 points.
- The laser light field covers up to 50′ x 50′ area.
- It has a UL adaptor of 12V DC and 1.5m cable.
- It has an aluminium alloy body which increases it durability.
- It is IP65 waterproof design for bad weather or snow.
- It has an RF remote that enables you to control it from anywhere around the house.
- It has an auto-timer function that timed from 2, 4, 6, 8 hours. The timer can be controlled with the RF remote controller.
- It is used both indoor and outdoor.
- Its light beam is harmless.
- It is safe and easy to install.
- It can be used for Christmas, birthday ceremonies, parties, bars e.t.c.
- It works perfectly at a temperature of -26 degree Celsius to 35 degree Celsius.
10. KOOLSEN Led Christmas Light Projector
The Koolsen LED Christmas light projector has the following specifications:
- It comes with 16 pattern illumination that spreads over a wide area. Its patterns include snowflake, heart shape, rabbit, balloon, Santa, Christmas tree, ghost, gift, pumpkin, snowman, star.
- It is waterproof to withstand any kind of weather conditions.
- The lighten is very bright and of high quality.
- Built-In intelligent IC with remote control that enables you to control it from anywhere around the house.
- It has an auto-timer and speed control function.
- It comes with a 16.5ft long cable.
- 12 months warranty.
- It can be used both indoor and outdoor.
- It is ideal for lightening decorations at birthday ceremonies, parties, Christmas seasons, bars, garden decorations e.t.c.
- It is easy to install and use.
- The remote control must be directed towards the LED screen for it to function.
Buying Guide for Laser and LED Christmas Light Projectors
Laser and LED Christmas light projectors are generally easier to set up than the traditional Christmas light. Many homes now use the laser light projector for Christmas and other celebration activities. When going to buy a Laser Christmas light Projector, there are some important things you need to put into consideration and also look out for. They include;
Laser Colors – You are buying the Laser Christmas light projector because you want it to illuminate your house with different beautiful colors. The first thing you should look out for is how many colors can the laser projector illuminate and how bright are they. Most Christmas laser projector comes in two colors which are red and green. A few others have blue LED color. It is best to choose the laser that has more colors as more colors will look more beautiful in the house or outside the house.
Always go for the ones with harmless laser illuminations, even if you are in direct contact with the beam it won’t cause any harm to your skin. This is very important mostly if you got kids so they won’t be affected by a harmful laser light beam.
Laser Patterns – The laser patterns is important another thing you should look out for before buying a Christmas laser light projector. Most advanced projectors have as much as 20 different lightening laser patterns such as heart shape, rabbit, balloon, Santa, Christmas tree, ghost, gift, pumpkin, snowman. Some give you the options to select the patterns you want to display. There are different patterns suitable for different occasions, so make sure you go for a laser projector that has the pattern suitable for your needs and occasion. When you want to buy a Christmas light laser projector it is recommended to go for the one that has Santa and Christmas tree laser patterns.
Waterproof and Long-lasting – Most Christmas laser projectors are kept outside the house to illuminate the outside house. Though most of them are waterproof and snow proof, always look out for the ones that these functionalities actually works because some of them do get faulty when they come in contact with rain or water. You will want to give the outside of your house a Christmas look so make sure to get the one that is waterproof and weatherproof.
Make Material – Laser Christmas light projectors are generally made from metal or plastic materials. Aluminium metal is the best metal for this because it does not rust easily. It can withstand rain and snow. Plastic materials are good because they don’t rust but they don’t last long as the ones made of metal. If you want the best outdoor projector it is advisable to go for the one made of aluminum metal that can withstand rain and sun without rusting.
Indoor and outdoor use – Most Christmas projector lights are for use both indoor and outdoor. You want to give the inside of your house a beautiful and radiant holiday look as much as you want the outside of your house to also look beautiful and welcoming. There are some laser projectors that are made solely for indoor purposes so make sure to look out for the ones that serve both indoor and outdoor purposes. Indoor laser lights are usually not waterproof as you won’t be using them outside in the rain or snow. They also have shorter ranger and beam. They are cheaper so if you want a projector for indoor purpose alone you can buy an indoor laser to save money but if you want to use it outside it is best to get both indoor and outdoor Christmas laser light.
Remote Control – This is another very important aspect to note. You won’t want to be in inside the rain or in the cold weather just to regulate and change laser lighten pattern. With a remote control, you can control different functions of the laser light. You can set the timer with the remote control, change laser patterns, change directions and do some other things from a distance in your house. It is very convenient as you don’t need to walk a distance to wear the laser light was mounted just to control it.
Coverage Area – How many square feet can the laser cover? This is another thing you need to know before buying a Christmas laser light projector. Some laser light projector covers about 2000 square feet and other covers about 3000 square feet. If you have a big house you should get the one that has more coverage area so it can illuminate a wide area of the building.
Set up area – Do you want to mount the laser light projector in front of your house, inside the house or at the backyard of your house? This is another aspect you need to consider. Do you have socket close to the place you want to mount the laser light? You need to check the length of the cable depending on where you want to mount it. Most laser projectors come with UL adaptors for extension cords in case you don’t have a socket close by.
Most laser projectors are very easy to mount, all you need to do is stuck it to the ground outside or in a tripod inside. You don’t need to climb up a ladder as in the case of the traditional Christmas light. Make sure to direct the LED face perfectly towards your building, if you want to keep it rotating make sure it rotates in a way that perfectly covers the building.
The Christmas Laser light projector is better than the traditional Christmas light because it has many different advantages and features. These features include;
- It’s LED light which is more beautiful and unique than the normal Christmas light.
- The flow mix of the different beams of light colors.
- It is easy to mount as you don’t have to climb a ladder or tree.
- It is more durable and reliable than the traditional Christmas light.
In an effort to bring to you all necessary and available information on the best Christmas laser LED light Projector that you should buy in this Christmas season, we have made adequate research and come up with this detailed article so you can read it through and acquire adequate information to make a right choice when you want to buy a Christmas Laser projector to beautify your house. We hope that our effort has paid off and you have all the necessary information you need to make the right choice. Make sure to buy the best so you can use it for the next Christmas celebration.