Top 10 Best Back Scrubber For Shower In 2018
Back scrubbers are one of the best companions a person should have apart from bathing lotions and a good bathroom. If you are not a person with good body flexibility and cannot contort your body and if you do not have a back scrubber then, remember you had an incomplete bath. There are parts of the body where our normal hands cannot reach and clean; back scrubbers ease this problem by helping us clean these extreme parts on our back.
There are many benefits of buying a special back brush for shower
- Helps you reach the areas of the body that a regular sponge and loofahs can’t reach.
- Reduces the stress and strain of twisting and bending to reach extreme parts of the body
- These scrubbers not only helps in cleaning but also provides exfoliation
- Exfoliation improves skin health by removing toxic build up and getting rid of dirt
- Scrubbers provides exfoliation that stimulates blood circulation
- Reduces the chance of appearance of cellulite
Now, you know why a scrubber is important for a shower and bath.
Table of Contents
- The Buying Guide for Shower Back Scrubber
- 1. Aquis – Exfoliating Back Scrubber, Deep Clean & Invigorate Your Skin, Linen (4 x 30 Inches)
- 2. Voda Reve Exfoliating Loofah Back Scrubber for Shower for Men and Women
- 3. Aquasentials Long Handle Bath Brush (Clear Handle)
- 4. Bath Blossom Bamboo Body Brush for Back Scrubber – Natural Bristles Shower Brush with Long Handle
- 5. ACELIST Long Handle Bath / Shower Body Brush with Super Soft Bristles
- 6. Pretty See Bath Body Brush Boar Bristles Exfoliating Body Massager with Long Wooden Handle for Dry Brushing and Shower
- 7. TopNotch Bath Brush with Long Handle. Blue Shower Back Scrubber
- 8. Bath Brush – Long Handled Body Brush – Luxurious Wooden Shower Brush by Rengöra. Best for Exfoliating Dry Skin, Dry
- 9. Loofah Back Scrubber by Vive – Long Handled Exfoliating Bath & Shower Body Brush Luffa Sponge On a Stick
- 10. Swissco Deluxe Bath Brush, Tortoise
The Buying Guide for Shower Back Scrubber
Below mentioned are some of the factors that you should consider while purchasing a back scrubber.
- Mode of use (dry or wet)
- Easy of cleaning
- Ease of use
Material – Scrubbers are made of different materials, some people prefer tough materials like animal fibers like boars and pig bristles, whereas some people opt for plant-based material like bamboo and loofahs. Apart from these two, there are people who prefer synthetic fiber based material which is often long-lasting.
Abrasiveness – This factor is very important, always look for the scrubber that suits your skin best. Soft bristles are ideal for delicate skin and coarse bristles are ideal for tougher skins. Soft bristles serve the purpose of cleaning sensitive areas of the body and coarse to clean rough skin areas like feet, knee, elbows, and hands. It is always better to choose double-sided scrubbers.
Mode of use – identify the mode of use first, you can prefer a product that can also be used on dry skin as well as wet skin. Dry skin scrubbers can help in improving blood circulation and removing dead skill cells.
Ease of cleaning – always choose a scrubber with a less complicated design that only requires a quick rinse.
Ease of use – choose the brush with all the features that meet your needs. A double-sided, long or curved handle, excellent grip scrubbers are best recommended for maximum efficiency.
There are more than 1000’s of scrubber models available on the market and it is a challenging task to select the best scrubber, Below mentioned is a list of the best scrubbers available on the market.
The Aquis back scrubber is one of the best products available on the market right now. This scrubber is two-sided with one side has loofah-like fibers and other side is soft.
This double-sided scrubber allows you to massage and clean the extreme parts of the body while the other side offers more soft and plush skin care experience. The Aquis back scrubber comes with two handles on each end that makes it more easy to use. This product also has a design that does not retain moisture and can be cleaned with ease.
- Easy to use
- Double-sided design
- Easy to clean
- Does not lather easily
The Voda Reve’s back scrubber is perhaps the best back scrubber available on the market right now.
This product like the previous product is a double-sided product with one side loofah sponge and other side soft cotton. The loofah side helps in exfoliating that removes dirt and dead skin cells and the soft cotton helps in polishing the back. The product comes with an impressive handle on each side that makes it easy to hold and clean hard-to-reach parts of the body.
- Easy to clean
- Natural and eco-friendly material
- 30-days replacement guarantee
- Handles are not durable
The Aquasentials Long handle bath brush is one of the best back scrubbers available on the market right now.
This long handle bath brush has a nylon bristle and works well with soap or any thicker shower gel. This product not only helps in cleaning the hard-to-reach parts of the body but also provides with therapeutic exfoliating massage. The long handles on this product reduce the stress and strain in reaching the extreme parts on the back.
- Reasonable price
- Long durable handles
- Nylon bristles
- Easy to clean
- Durable material
- The soft bristles might not satisfy people with rough skin
4. Bath Blossom Bamboo Body Brush for Back Scrubber – Natural Bristles Shower Brush with Long Handle
The Bath Blossom Bamboo body brush for a back scrubber is one of the most effective products on the market right now. A major part of this product is made of natural materials like bamboo.
This scrubber has a double-sided clever design with one side for massaging the skin and other side for body brushing. One of the unique features of this device is that the head of this product is detachable for more ease of use and the brushes can be used for both wet and dry cleaning.
- Impressive handle design
- Stylish design
- Reasonable price
- Prone to mold and needs to be cleaned on daily basis
The Acelist long handle bath/shower brush is one of the best back scrubbers available on the market right now.
This product is better known for its long handle and durability. The product uses nonslip ridges and the head is placed at a special angle that ensures an optimal amount of scrubbing. Another notable feature is that this product is comfortable to use and can be used for both wet and dry cleaning.
- Long handle
- Durable building material
- Non-slip design
- 1-year warranty
- Soft and medium bristles might not satisfy people with rough skin.
6. Pretty See Bath Body Brush Boar Bristles Exfoliating Body Massager with Long Wooden Handle for Dry Brushing and Shower
The Pretty see bath body brush is one of the most durable back scrubbers available on the market for a budget price
This back scrubber is made of 100% natural materials. The product uses boar bristle and the handle is made out of wood. And the manufacturer has added a grip feature to avoid slipping. The handles are long enough to reach any hard-to-reach parts on our back. However, the manufacturer warns that the device should be cleaned regularly to avoid mold and also to soak in warm water to make the bristles soft.
- Reasonable price
- Quality building material
- Long handle
- Eco-friendly material
- Regular cleaning required
- The bristles would be hard in the beginning but soaking them in warm water for 2 hours would soften them.
The TopNotch bath brush is perhaps the simplest back scrubber with a cheap price tag available on the market right now.
This back scrubber has a simple design and the handles are long enough to clean the hard-to-reach parts on our back. This product can be used for both wet and dry cleaning and is also has a great cellulite massager on the back. The manufacturer has also provided non-slip ridges and the head are placed at a perfect angle for easy use.
- Simple design
- Durable and long lasting
- Mold resistant
- 1-year guarantee
- Bristles are coarse and can be harsh for sensitive skin.
8. Bath Brush – Long Handled Body Brush – Luxurious Wooden Shower Brush by Rengöra. Best for Exfoliating Dry Skin, Dry
The luxurious wooden shower brush from Rengora is perhaps one of the most efficient back scrubbers available on the market right now.
This back scrubber has a very attractive design and has very exciting features. This product has a detachable head with single-side which serves both cleaning and massaging purpose. The wood made handle is long enough to serve its purpose. The boar bristles can efficiently remove dead skin cells and also remove dirt.
- Detachable head
- Durable design
- Quality build
- 90-day guarantee
- Eco-friendly building material
- Bristles can fall off
9. Loofah Back Scrubber by Vive – Long Handled Exfoliating Bath & Shower Body Brush Luffa Sponge On a Stick
The Loofah back scrubber by Vive is one of the best back scrubbers available on the market right now with a sponge on a stick design.
This back scrubber is super soft and boasts a curved rubber handle with decent length, long enough to clean hard-to-reach parts of the body. The 17-inch handle is ideal for cleaning feet and legs without straining to bend down too much. This back scrubber can hold lather, making maximum use of liquid soap. The manufacturer has also provided an antibacterial coating on the handle and the meshed loofah can remove dead skin cells and efficiently remove dirt.
- Super soft
- Excellent build quality
- Attractive design
- Antibacterial coating on handle
- The super soft loofahs are not suitable for rough skins.
The Swissco Deluxe Bath Brush is one of the best back scrubbers with a durable design and maximum comfort available on the market right now.
This back scrubber has a simple design but elegant in looks. The ergonomic and rounded handle makes it convenient for long time use and to reach extreme parts on the back. The bristles are made of nylon and the manufacturer has succeeded in making the product lather retention and mold resistant. The bristles are tightly packed and do not fall off after frequent use.
- Long lasting
- Mold resistant
- Lather retention design
- Ergonomic handle design
- Bristles may be too coarse for some people.
All the above-mentioned back scrubbers were selected on the basis of product description and customer reviews. However, these products are the best on market right now and can definitely satisfy your needs.